As I write this, Ontario has loosened restrictions on holding wedding ceremonies. As such, many couples are opting for smaller nuptials for the rest of 2020, and I have to say I am here for it! To celebrate these new developments, I’m offering two brand new stationery packages:
The Elopement Keepsake Package
Everything you need to commemorate an intimate celebration for the two of you:
- one printed keepsake invitation suite (invitation card, details card + envelope)
- one custom venue map
- two handwritten place cards (with hand torn deckled edges)
The Micro-Wedding Invitation Package
How to invite guests to a micro-wedding? Here’s everything you need:
- a personalized digital invitation suite to email to your guest list
- one printed copy of your invitation suite as a keepsake (including all of the Elopement Package!)
- Additional prints can be added! No minimum quantity. Please inquire for pricing.
All stationery pieces will be printed on premium (eco-friendly!) cotton paper. Couples can choose from pre-designed concepts in my portfolio, or will have the option to add custom design time to their package as well as additional customizations.
- personalized menus
- wax seals
- specialty inks and papers
- custom postage
- venue sketches
- custom maps
- and more!
How To Book
Turnaround can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending on the nature of your request. Rush bookings may be available for an additional fee. Get in touch as soon as possible to confirm your details and let me know of any special requests!
After your invoice is paid, you’ll be sent a detailed questionnaire to confirm your invitation wording and choose your preferred design from my Semi-Custom Collection.
Let’s make it happen!