As we settle into this new normal of social distancing and the COVID-19 pandemic, I’ve been reflecting on how to better serve my current and future wedding stationery clients.
A few weeks ago, I released a completely free, downloadable JPEG postponement e-notice for couples dealing with the stress of moving their date. The goal of this e-notice was to take away the added stress of having to decide on wording for a situation that was truly unprecedented. What is the etiquette for wording a wedding postponement due to COVID-19?
PS – this free download is still available, and you can grab it at this link.
The reception I’ve received has been overwhelming — and I’m not usually one to brag. So I decided to take this a step further and create a brand-new service!
Free Digital Save- (or Change-) the-Date Cards!
I’m so excited to offer this free service to current and future wedding stationery clients. During this uncertain time, I understand that being able to communicate major updates quickly and clearly is equally as important as communicating them beautifully. By working with me on your digital change-the-date (or digital save-the-date!) you’ll also ensure that the design is cohesive with your current or future stationery designs.
Get your free digital design in 1 of 3 ways:
- be one of my current wedding stationery clients! Yay!
- purchase a wedding stationery gift card of
$100+$80+ (20% off gif cards for a limited time!), to be used for any future Cody Calligraphy wedding invitation, calligraphy or day-of stationery services.
- book my services for your 2020 or 2021 wedding! The great thing about booking me well ahead of time, is so that you can lock me in at my current pricing (I increase my prices about once/year).
The Fine Print
Your digital change-the-date or save-the-date design comes with 2 free revision rounds. Additional revisions are available at $50 per revision.
Digital change-the-date / save-the-date designs must only be used for email communications or through online invitation services such as Paperless Post or Greenvelope, and may not be physically printed with any other printer. Printing services are available with Cody Calligraphy for an additional fee.
Who benefits from this service?
- Couples who are planning their wedding in the short-term, and are grappling with the decision of postponing their wedding. While being able to communicate these major updates to your guests fast, you’ll still be able to send something that’s custom. The option of booking my services or purchasing a gift card offers added flexibility to our plans for working together.
- Couples planning a wedding in the long-term. While the trajectory of COVID-19 is uncertain, booking a stationery designer who will work with you if unplanned emergencies come up is key.